These are our general terms and conditions. Should you require any further clarifications please feel free to contact us.
All the yachts we offer are selected with the utmost caution and are given to you for temporary use by the owner, under the following stipulations:
Practical stipulations regarding our yachts:
- Unless stated otherwise a yacht is leased for 7 nights (from Sat. 17.00 to the following Sat. 9.00).
- You must leave the yacht in the condition in which it was provided to you at the time of boarding.
- Any articles or objects that belong to the yacht, that may be damaged or missing for whatever reason, will be paid for out of the deposit; any damage in excess of the deposit will be claimed from the lessee.
- The acceptance of a yacht on commencement and disembarkation takes place by means of a transfer form with corresponding list of inventory, which is to be signed.
- The owner/lessor provides the documents required for embarkation.
The following are not included in the yacht rental fee:
- Cleaning costs
- Captain's fee (if required)*